Specna Arms proudly presents the FLEX ™ line of replicas. An affordable price combined with an innovative quick spring change system, great performance straight out of the box and high-quality components makes this series an excellent choice for both beginners and experienced airsoft players alike.
The X Series is Specna Arms' answer to the widespread trend of AR-15 based submachine gun replicas. Due to its compact size and top tier workmanship, the replica is an excellent choice for CQB games. Additionally, the replica can be effectively used as a sidearm for a sniper or an LMG operator. The reinforcement with nylon fiber makes the replica more durable than other polymer replicas.
The SA-FX01 comes equipped with a front RIS rail. The barrel is finished with a standard muzzle device. Foldable mechanical sights were placed on the top RIS rail.
The receiver, free float front, guide along with the Light Ops type stock, and pistol grip were made from polymer reinforced with nylon fiber. The barrel, the flash hider, the enlarged reloading handle and manipulators are made out of aluminum alloy and ZnAl. All of the screws, pins, the ejection flap and the dummy bolt are made out of steel. There are markings and a serial number on the receiver.
The replica comes equipped with a minimalist Light Ops Stock. The sliding Light Ops stock has anti-slip rubber panels on both sides that serve as a cheek rest, and a characteristic curved rubber stock foot that comfortably rests on the shoulder.
One of the replica’s features is a quick spring change system, ESA ™. This allows for quick and efficient adjustment of the replica's power to the conditions expected in the game field without the need to have access to a workshop or a number of specialized tools.
Features of the replica:
- 8mm slide bearings
- Polycarbonate piston with a full steel rail
- Rotational Hop Up chamber
- High quality 6.03mm precision barrel
- Flame suppressor mounted on a 14mm left-hand thread.
- Full compatibility with LiPo and LiFe type batteries
- Two springs in the set providing power 380 fps and 300 fps
- Quick spring exchange system ESA™ not requiring specialist tools
- Lightweight polymer construction
- Ergonomic Light Ops Stock
- Front with M-LOK mounting system.
- S-Mag Hi-Cap Magazine
- M90 additional spring
- The set does not include the battery nor charger