- Tactical side rails fit all kinds of accessories
- Integrated NVG mounting point / shroud (NVG mount not included)
- Loop fastener panels on right, left, and backside of helmet for Morale Patches, Nameplates and IR / Reflective Tabs
- Lightweight, hard shell design
- Ventilation holes to keep the helmet cool, comfortable, and breathable
- Fully adjustable chinstrap
- Integrated hard foam inner shell w/ Removable, adjustable internal pads
- For Airsoft Use ONLY
Emerson high speed helmets are the perfect addition to any airsoft loadout. Modeled after helmets in use by Special Forces operators, the Emersons comfortable and lightweight construction offers adequate protection for all airsoft combat scenarios while at the same time minimizing fatigue. Thanks to their modularity and sleek tactical design, these are quickly becoming the new favorite go-to helmet amongst airsofters.
These modular helmets can be customized with a wide array of rail attached accessories, add-on Velcro panels, helmet covers, and various mounts for night vision devices or your Go-Pro Camera to capture all your action! The adjustable strap system ensures proper retention at multiple points while maintaining maximum comfort. The extra wide ear cut ensures your hearing will not be obstructed and at the same time offers adequate space to comfortably wear your favorite communications headset.
This version of the Fast Helmet is filled with light weight / high density foam lining similar to bicycle helmets with a chin strap system for simplicity and practical use without breaking the bank.
Manufacturer: Matrix by Emerson
Size: One Size Fits Most, Adjustable
Material: Polymer, Nylon