Tired of using smaller batteries for an all-day game? Here's your solution!
One of the main issues encountered with the KWA's PDW stocks, as seen on the Ronin T6, TK.45 PDW and QRF series, is the limited battery spacing to operate conventional sized LiPo batteries to endure a long-lasting skirmish event. Once the LiPo was installed into the stock compartment, we found it difficult to fit the fuse and cables back inside without the risk of overbending (which weakens the circuit over time). Likewise, we wanted to minimize the prospect of denting the battery's surface from the cramped spacing.
By offering additional spacing inside the compartment, the Tanker Battery Unit (TBE) is designed specifically to relieve all stresses on the internal electrical components, while protecting it throughout to extend its durability. The TBE is designed to fit beautifully with the KWA's original stock design by sitting seamlessly inside the stock compartment with no modification needed to install. Made of strong, flexible nylon that is resistant to BB impact and rough handling.
- High strength nylon reinforced polymer construction
- Allows for a wider range of larger batteries to be used
- Protects the battery, fuse and wiring from getting bent or damaged after battery installation
- Eliminates the unsteady butt-stock by locking down the two metal rails!
- Maximum battery size approx 152mm long x 19.5mm wide x 11.75mm
- Ventilation points to increase airflow and to prevent components from overheating
- Once installed, the Ronin T6 / TK.45 PDW remains just as compact as before - perfect for CQB use!
- Compatible also with KWA's QRF series of AEG airsoft rifles